Ranking
Original Post
Duke Nukem Forever Teaser - Released June 14, 2011
Duke nukem forever is having a teaser come out tomorrow.

Hell has frozen over and pigs are flying outside my window. The world has gone batshit insane.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50457

Link from digg, also, this should give you a perspective on how long this shit has gone on if you've been living under an internet rock for the last 10 years http://duke.a-13.net/.
Last edited by RbLcK; Dec 19, 2007 at 07:52 AM.

lol *watchs* the name makes it sound good
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

hah, yea I was actually just reading about this before I saw this thread >.>

this will be interesting :o
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Hell no! This is End of Universe! No! I can't wait till Duke Nukem Forever 2 comes out... The we all are doomed..
Yeah.. Duke Nukem Forever is one sight of the End...
In 2002 the makers of Duke nukem said they would be coming out with a new game SOON five years later still no Duke nukem, I bet they're going to do it again.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
i reacon they spent the last 5 years making the trail4r
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

looks shit

i would rather go back to "Duke Nukem - Time To Kill" than waste money on that

even ater 5 yrs graphics look playstation 1 graphics the blood and gore is a downgrade from all the others.

where is the pigs, lizards, big fucken monsters with more weaponry than an army.

Sorry but my faith in the legacy of Duke Nukem ends with land of the babes.
Hmm, this trailer proves that duke nukem shits bricks. I remember playing Duke Nukem 3d when I was a kid. Ah, brings back memories. I might actually consider playing this when it comes out, 30 years from now.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!