Ranking
Original Post
Divorces
Share your divorce stories here and talk about how you feel about them

My parents told me they were getting divorced today..dad said they knew for a good 3 months

I don't know how I feel about it
ugly
You shouldn't be sad about it, be happy that your parents can be happier with other people.
Divorces are good.
They end something otherwise unproductive.
As much as you'd like to have both parents maybe you don't need to have both..
My dad is a cheating bastard.
My mom was blind to it.
I had to be the one to see , my father cheating, with my own eyes.
That was 4 years ago.
They are separated now but haven't gotten divorced yet (idk why).
I think this is better for me and my little brother , we were both abused by my father and I don't need a father. I learned how to shave on my own , I know how treat women , I know what is right and wrong.
damn im gettin old
I somewhat agree with what valair said how it's a good thing like if someone is cheating on the other but it has a negative effect on the child who needs both parents and plus, it's really difficult to take care of a child by yourself
Don't Be Racist
Those divorces causes Gay emotions in the childer, im not homophobe or anything and sorry if there are any gay person here, but

usually these parental problems causes gayness and kids get disgusted about one of there parents, dunno why..

its good if they both are happy and not angry on each other but you know thats rare, i hope you wont be gay my love..

(joke if you dont get it)

Real post starts here:

its an option to get divorced actually, if no shout, fight and other insults between your parents its okay until it is. you will get used to it, but will be hard to since like you wont spend lot of time with your father actually (since the permission is almost like every time is won by the mother)
People are born gay.
Nothing makes you gay.
but lets keep this about divorce.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
Those divorces causes Gay emotions in the childer, im not homophobe or anything and sorry if there are any gay person here, but

usually these parental problems causes gayness and kids get disgusted about one of there parents, dunno why..

its good if they both are happy and not angry on each other but you know thats rare, i hope you wont be gay my love..

(joke if you dont get it)

Real post starts here:

its an option to get divorced actually, if no shout, fight and other insults between your parents its okay until it is. you will get used to it, but will be hard to since like you wont spend lot of time with your father actually (since the permission is almost like every time is won by the mother)

Even as a joke this is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

What you will find is due to the lack of hostility in your household your relationship with your parents will improve, every cloud has a silver lining (You get two bedrooms now)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well, they are still living together until my mom can find a place to live, but they don't have a problem with eachother, the love is just gone.

I don't know, I'm happy for them but I have to choose where to live, and both my parents are really awesome, so it makes it harder
ugly
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Well, they are still living together until my mom can find a place to live, but they don't have a problem with eachother, the love is just gone.

I don't know, I'm happy for them but I have to choose where to live, and both my parents are really awesome, so it makes it harder

Choose the parent with the most reliable income, it'll make living easier for all of you.