ES Recruitment Drive
you don't know enough about this mans life to be able to say things like that

yes, anything is possible and it could of happened but why try to make his death in to a whole other thing? it's sad he died to his fans because he was in a lot of current adults' childhood movies

saying he could have been murdered doesn't do anything but make you look like one of those conspiracy theorists (and an asshole) that only care that he died for the way he died and not his life, work, and impact he's made on others.

anyway, here's a heartwarming video of him and his daughter zelda

Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
don't speculate on his death as if every celebrity death is a conspiracy

People don't think EVERY celebrity death is a conspiracy and conspiracy combatants think they Conspiracies just don't exist outside of movies.

Some deaths seem a little sketchy like David Caridean, Michael Jackson and Robin Williams a few others a well. People didnt say it was a conspiracy when Philip James Avery died.

Just get over the fact that Humans are devious creatures especially when you have the money and the mind to do so. Just saying now if I was a millionaire I would spend that shit on some weird stuff, and don't think I'm a rare case to do this with money.
Every celebrity is stuck in a strange life, with so many people focusing on them.
Regardless of how or why he died, his talent will continue to warm the hearts of millions.

I grew up watching him in movies, and I love his stand up. I wish it wasn't true that he was dead. Deaths like this are always so surprising.

aint nothing to it but to do it
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
I don't know if this is the correct board, It seems like it would be though.
Anyway as you all have most likely heard, Robin Williams has hung him self :/.
I loved the movies he acted in.
Anyway, how does the people who check this board feel about him?
Please move this to the correct board if it needs it, or close it if it fits no-where.

Yeah it is sad, i was a fanboy of Robin Williams.
He dead because drugs right?
I don' know it 100%
My friends tell me that.
-----
Originally Posted by CxTrXs View Post
Every celebrity is stuck in a strange life, with so many people focusing on them.
Regardless of how or why he died, his talent will continue to warm the hearts of millions.

I grew up watching him in movies, and I love his stand up. I wish it wasn't true that he was dead. Deaths like this are always so surprising.

I remembet it too ;-;
Last edited by Hidryo; Aug 16, 2014 at 02:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mwah as your reading this at least one person just dropped a hotdog -_- If that's possible then so is my theory.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Mwah as your reading this at least one person just dropped a hotdog -_- If that's possible then so is my theory.

flawless argument dude, you just fucking owned mwah
im here to ruin your fun
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post

It's possible, but extremely unlikely. The knife found with blood on it was from him cutting his wrists. There is little evidence to support your theory and you're only making yourself look crazy (along with that stupid analogy).

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I was never really a fan of him, I'm not going to cry when I watch his movies or anything because it's just stupid in my opinion, but the only movie I did like was Flubber.
He was a an alright man. But it's always dumb that the media or news makes such a big deal and turns it into a bandwagon in a celebrities death.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by sicmo View Post
I was never really a fan of him, I'm not going to cry when I watch his movies or anything because it's just stupid in my opinion, but the only movie I did like was Flubber.
He was a an alright man. But it's always dumb that the media or news makes such a big deal and turns it into a bandwagon in a celebrities death.

Shortly after no one cares. Everyone made such a big deal out of Amy Winehouse's and Whitney Houston's death, and you don't see anyone talking about those 2 anymore.
Originally Posted by keggy View Post
flawless argument dude, you just fucking owned mwah

Thank you
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
It's possible, but extremely unlikely. The knife found with blood on it was from him cutting his wrists. There is little evidence to support your theory and you're only making yourself look crazy (along with that stupid analogy).

I thought he hanged himself on a cabinet doorknob or something like what they said.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |