Ranking
I don't really want to use patches or alternatives in the stoping progress.
Originally Posted by kwygon View Post
What are you a recruiter? lol

No, my brother essentially did the same thing. He's a combat engineer, the only difference is he probably smoked more.
[21:47]<B0sS>Alphonse: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIG
[21:48]=-=Alphonse was booted from #clandoxa by YOU (B0sS)
get a DSi or DS and get the my stop smoking cotch (or how u spell it) and i think it will help :/
<Insert Cucumer here>
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
If you have some sort of oral fixation, keep a pencil handy to nom on. Or candy?

No, thats a different problem, I'm working on that.

Originally Posted by sampandora View Post
get a DSi or DS and get the my stop smoking cotch (or how u spell it) and i think it will help :/

I don't think thats worth the buy.
Just begin to wean yourself off them, for example smoke 19 tomorrow, 18 the next day, 17 the next, etc.
Yeah, thats what I'm trying at the moment, the weather helps I'd rather not go out in the rain. Maybe I'll try in Winter.
do you live with someone?

if so have them hide or throw away the cigs if they find them

my friend help uncle stop by breaking his lighters when he found them (it worked!)

^inexpensive and easy (for others)

try not to go to store until youy stop try getting others for you so you dont buy them
<Insert Cucumer here>
I live with my mum, she probally would give in easily if I wanted them back. My friends wouldn't help. Plus that isn't really stopping, its forcing myself not to.
David, my dad used to smoke like.. 30 before I was born.
Advice, try drinking water whenever you feel like you want a cig.
water really helps. In case you're out, try keeping a small water bottle with you.
My dad quit IMMEDIATELY with this technique (a headache in the first 3 days though)
FAIL
Big One