Ranking
Original Post
Nabi
Attention all people affiliated with nabi studios!

I would like to know what your future ambitions in the area of user generated content are after toribash and glitch racer.
I believe that stuff has a big [CLASSIFIED] stamp on it.

But I'm hoping to see some new things from Nabi in the near future.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I'm hoping to get info on glitch racer when 4.0 and Wiibash come out.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I'd like it if they made a toribash with like pivot stickfigure controls, that would be awesome.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
I'd like it if they made a toribash with like pivot stickfigure controls, that would be awesome.

Then you can't play online, or anything. That's the reason we have joints to control the movements like we have now.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home

If you want that, use the Toribash rig for Blender or 3Dsmax.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

That doesn't sound like it would be very interesting.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits