Ranking
Original Post
[TMO]Applications, wanna get rich?

Application code code:
[B]Username:
Most profit you have made with single item:
What do you seek within the TMO group? and what are your reasons for attempting to join?[/B]

You are also required to download Discord or use the browser version, and join our channel.

Let it me known that pretty much everyone is welcome here, but we accept only a few at the time, to not cause stressfull situations for the teachers.
This rule can offcourse be ignoredoffcourse, if you're already somehow experienced.

Last edited by Thanatos; Jul 5, 2017 at 06:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Username:fireless

Most profit you have made with single item:190k Full pure pack
Last edited by fireless; Aug 27, 2016 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Find an item that i sold for higher
Anime United
Username: Kradel

Most profit you have made with single item: I honestly don't know. I don't really keep track of these things as long as I am making somewhat of a profit.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
Username:fireless

Most profit you have made with single item:190k Full pure pack

Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Username: Kradel

Most profit you have made with single item: I honestly don't know. I don't really keep track of these things as long as I am making somewhat of a profit.

Welcome guys ! Don't forget to check out our other threads !
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Welcome to TMO.
Don't forget to post frequently in org if possible, or atleast in discord.
Also apparently you guys had made some dope profits.
I'll put you both to profiteers rank as for now.
Also you may mention your trading post, and i'll put it beneath your name.
Thank you for accepting me c: and you can just link my buying thread thank you.
blue
pink
Username:Goughy

Most profit you have made with single item:If we're talking items then it would be 250k profit from buying full 512 joints and selling it for 1m but if you include art then it would have to be when I bought these 2 sets for 250k and sold only one of them for $60.
Last edited by Goughy; Sep 11, 2016 at 11:15 AM. Reason: My bad it was 250k not 350k (Rechecked the PM's from Warrior which I can provide proof of if needed).

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Username:Raven

Most profit you have made with single item:
I am almost certain that when selling back an item after I bought it I always lose profit.

Everyone knows, to low ball but when I try to low ball no one accepts my offer. Help me.