Toribash

Username: reimu

Most profit you have made with single item: Hard to say. I've gotten a ton of good deals, one of the more recent ones being trading a void force + demon relax (bought void force for 40k, bought demon relax for 30k) for demon wings, and selling it for 150k a few days later

Apathetic User
Pretty sure he was already in lol, but will add him to list probably going to chat with him tomorrow.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Pretty sure I gave leader to Colors and left the org since I was inactive for a year or so

Apathetic User
Username : Jesus

Most profit : I once bought a PLN set for 53k and sold it later for 215k , but if we're talking items I once bought some guys Deactive for 40k and sold it for 130k .
Username : Onix

Most Profit : I made alot of awesome deals and i did one right now, i bought a Jebus head for 30k only and sold it 138k today. I probably made better deals but i don't really remember.

Why i want to join : Because it's a marketers organization and since i am a marketer since 1 year and half i think i can join you, and i will be proud to be in this organization.
Last edited by Zyns; Jul 10, 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Zyns#6664
Why do you want to join?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

They are now. So why would you like to join?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
App
most profit with 1 item
item is demon wings, bought with 100k and that was b4 the economy got raped a while back, sold recently for 35$, 28.5$ profit. (427.5k tc profit)

why do I want in
i see some good marketers in this org.. so I thought whynot join?
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~