Toribash
Rex , it's his first render , don't expect work like Avwave or Stup does >.>
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Lol yeah.

But i dont mind if you tell me if something isnt good, but please try telling me how to make it better or fix it.

I hopw to get work as good as Stup's and Avwave. But i need pointers/tips from the community
Just some training , more renders and you'll improve.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Awesome pose , very good for your first, keep up the good work.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by donkor View Post
Rex , it's his first render , don't expect work like Avwave or Stup does >.>

Comments like his are to be expected, but please playaj, don't take them the wrong way.

Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
Lol yeah.

But i dont mind if you tell me if something isnt good, but please try telling me how to make it better or fix it.

I hopw to get work as good as Stup's and Avwave. But i need pointers/tips from the community

I'll do ya some good here.

cons:
1: no shadows (can be activated in the light properties)
2: booooorrrrriiiiinnng! (add something to make it interesting! it's great you can render, but anyone can do that, make it unique!)

pros:
1: you can render (I've seen people just take screenshots, then I just facepalm.)
2: you have started down the path to a very rewarding hobby. (or at least so I've found.)
Former Item Forger
OK. I'll share a trick...

One way that makes my art stand out is how everything seems to be lit up by a distant source of light. And to some degree looks like ingame shots. This is done by the use of AMBIENT OCCLUSION.... In C4D it maybe called called DIRT SHADING... (I'm seriously gonna try C4D one of these days)

But to add to Stup's already top notch advice, i recommend practicing composing images as well. Having your model centered on the page is good for showing stuff off, but having asymmetry gives it a more natural feel.

Overall, good start.
to add onto that (and correct a few things)

In C4D, we have Ambient Occlusion, but we also have Global Illumination, which has a more powerfull effect.

for a good composition practice, have one ball, just one. make it somewhat interesting in an abstract way (not saying distort it to hell). then place it in a place on the screen
Former Item Forger
Will try that now. Thanks alot guys

Av, what DO you use?

Also, i made an animtaion, was just messing around so it sucks and im not going to post it here :P But i want to know, for some reason the speed of movement was not the same throughout the entire clip. How can i keep the speed the same.