Ranking
Wait, so I should mirror?
Thank you very much for illustrating what mirroring exactly is in this context.

But a previous comment stated as if it was a bad thing.... Is it or is it not?
I'm kind of confused now.
he means making it seem less copy - paste, using mirroring. I agree with the previous comments, add some structure to the set, but it's alright as a first set. look at what kremline did with his sets, it's basically copy and paste. but he adds structure and colours into his, so maybe add some more "features" to your set. connection wise, it's pretty good
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thank you.
That explanation was really helpful. ^-^

I don't know how to search for people on here...
How do I find kremline's sets?
The actual search bar on the site won't allow me to search for things.
I take one look at it i think that its entirely copy and pasted i take another look then i realized that you did a preety good job connecting the textures to look like they cross over, my third look I realize that the pecs is entirely blue

If you are gonna make a set I like the way you made the textures cross over into the other joints/body but I dont like the same pattern every time its like you take a sheet of polka dots and covered the tori in it.

Thank you very very much for this feedback.
You have no idea how helpful this is. ^-^

The reason the pecs are entirely blue is because trying to connect all the textures there resulted in a mess off headache inducing lines when looking at it. xD
So instead I went for the more boring but less headache inducing option.

I'd probably be cheating to give your opponent a headache with your texture after all.