Ranking
Original Post
Firefox vs. Internet explorer.
I prefer Firefox personally. The some of the apps are useful. But if you are just looking for a fast browser Internet explorer is that way to go.

Link to back up Firefox>
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/blogs/2010/05...zilla-firefox/

Mozilla is just all around faster.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

I prefer Firefox. It works way better than internet explorer, well at least on my computer, it's faster for my computer, and I just like it more.
[Colon 3]
Mozilla is much more faster and organized.

Here is a comparison of how fast a page loaded. (I timed it)

Firefox: Page was in 1 second.

Internet Explorer: 1 minute and 26 seconds.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
IE

for the simple fact that I dont need any add ons I just want a box to hold my internet in place with a little sidebar I can fill with quicklinks.

In that respect they are equils (I have tryed almost every browser and the only one I noticed any diffrence with was opera and it wasnt enough to make me want to redownload it after I wiped my HDD)

also, IE is pre-installed making it the victor
[o]
Internet explorer is for the person who doesn't know how to use a computer. Anyone who knows anything about browsers knows that IE is slow and vulnerable and has moved on to greener pastures, ie, Firefox, Chrome, or Opera. IE is only used because Microsoft preinstalls it for noobs.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
IE isn't really on the same level as firefox, opera, chrome, etc.

Other than sheer convenience of not having to download a 15 mb file, there isn't much going for IE. I guess there are those FEW things that require IE, but they are mostly microsoft forced things that could run on Firefox had it not been for their enforcement.

It hasn't progressed at the rate of the other browsers either, it seems. The coding is just slower.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]