Toribash
Originally Posted by 1543 View Post
okay thanks reaper
here is a new head i am making for a request kinda the same:P

all wrong ... Do what I said in previous post, the tongue is in the wrong size and color.
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
I'm going to be brutally honest and tell you every little thing that's wrong with this head and almost about every other head in the Art section...

First of all, just because you can't find a "Good" name for it, you can't just name it, or declare it, emo because it has two tone hair... (I'm just going all out and I don't care if you don't like it, it's life and art my friend) if it smiles, it's not emo, if it has two whole eyes, it isn't a zombie, unless you declare it a fresh zombie and it's not just an excuse.... The hair is blurry, and it's not because of the zoom, even if it were the zoom, you would still see the pixel outline, because good artist can tell if it's blurry or not (Razasha is a Great artist, I'm not great but I'm sure as hell not just declaring something as emo or zombie because it doesn't smile). Don't make excuses for your mistakes, if you did it you did it, simple as that, take it on the chin, go do a head with the advice from other artists. If you don't like the idea, just say "I would try that, but it isn't really my style" or "I would do it, but it wouldn't compliment the style of this head through my eyes..."

Now, for the CnC.
If it's a zombie, it should have atleast worms coming from out of the skin, if you don't know how it should be done, go and look at some art in the Head Texture Expo and you'll see what I mean... to me, it can't be "zombie/emo" it can either be one or the other...
Zombies, usually have little or no hair, depending on how dead they are, and zombie won't have two-tone hair, unless, as I said before, it's fresh... If it were a fresh zombie, the skin with be a lightly palish green, a sickly green kind of color.
The eyes are too big and the mapping of the whole head is no where near where it could be or should be... Try working in smaller sizes first as in 256x256 or 128x128 (256 is recommended)

Price estimate: 650tc
2/10

totally agree with you.
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy emo? What are you playing at? And just because it has a green skin, it doesn't mean that it's a zombie. It doesn't look like a zombie at all.

Needs more details ,yo. Details.