Ranking
Originally Posted by iLamp View Post
I'M A LAMP

There IS a lamp. Do try not to spam though guys ;o Maybe keep posts longer than a sentence? Thanks!
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
See, whether i am mean or not. but it's spam and i don't like spams ;o

1. This isn't your thread.
2. shut up
3. go somewhere else
4. I don't care about if you do not like spam that was a joke we made up in game
5. Also, tell your mom I left the 5 dollars on the fridge
Cyber, this is no more your page than Waman's, however his clan is an ally and yours is not. Disrespect is not welcome here, please do not backseat moderate, if you don't like something here, you don't need to be here, I'll flag what I feel necessary.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Originally Posted by KingRa7en View Post
Cyber, this is no more your page than Waman's, however his clan is an ally and yours is not. Disrespect is not welcome here, please do not backseat moderate, if you don't like something here, you don't need to be here, I'll flag what I feel necessary.

Well we are allies too ask iLamp (I don't want to be allies now always), still I don't like people messing with MY clan members. Flag all you want, and that wasn't disrespect, I was telling him to stop messing with kookoo, simple as that and have fun with this clan thread. Bye
Originally Posted by Cyberbash2 View Post
Well we are allies too ask iLamp (I don't want to be allies now always), still I don't like people messing with MY clan members. Flag all you want, and that wasn't disrespect, I was telling him to stop messing with kookoo, simple as that and have fun with this clan thread. Bye

Is this your thread?, ask the leader not lampss. :|

i wasn't even messing with your clan members, he is just posting spam shit and thats all.

Plus take your 5 dollars, mom said that a beggar came and kept those 5 dollars on fridge.
Very Nice
Originally Posted by WARMAN2011 View Post
Is this your thread?, ask the leader not lampss. :|

i wasn't even messing with your clan members, he is just posting spam shit and thats all.

Plus take your 5 dollars, mom said that a beggar came and kept those 5 dollars on fridge.

Whatever, (yes) and (Sir) will never be our allies
We don't even want to ask you guys for allies, we don't want some people who have their nose like ducks.

Lets see if someone spams your thread and you stay quite.

Teach your kookoo not spam nothing else.
Very Nice