Ranking
Original Post
suggestions
I think or an idea for the spectating. We should be able to give personal suggestions while spectating. That and we could like click on the persons body and change the joints and see what would happen in our eyes.
In the darkest of rooms, I await
/spec
also it will be unfair when a tourney is overloaded by a single clan so they can spink out 1k per 5 minutes
~Not Supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also,it would do too much for the time we have (if i take Main mod like aikido,wushu etc)

not supported~
no u

I think there were some plans to allow spectators to experiment with the ghost, though it's just so they can see what would happen. Not for suggestions. It's a good idea to remember that not everyone wants constant instructions for each and every joint.

If you really want to be the one that decides what joints to change each turn, then you shouldn't join the spectators.
Another spectator thingymajig
Came up with this when I was thinking of ways to get spectators more involved.

Basically have a dummy option, where when it's on, spectators can play around with uke or the tori in the positions of the 2 people playing around. If you don't understand, think of it like this;

Let's say Hampa and I are playing, I get into a shovel position, and he's holding all.

You can click mine or his joints as a spectator, and see what would happen. This could also be used in spars for giving ideas to the players, or used in conjunction with realtimeghosts, in which you would be against the other player but nothing would actually move.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
It's a nice idea. I like the concept of it.
It'd be a nice additional addon, and it could give people that are in forced spectator ( in a tourney, etc) that it might be a little amusing to be able to see what could happen.

Supported
IceColor: His idea was much less well thought out, I've put this together a lot better than HEY LOOK YOU CLAN CLICK THE THINGS #derpface

Creati0n: eeeexactly
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
it's a loosely reworded idea of the thread IceColor pasted in but spectators can click on both of the players' joints and mess around with them and the ghosts will keep repeating itself, but the real players will move quite different. but with realtimeghosts, it effectively negates the realtimeghosts thing,

~Cant support this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)