Ranking
It looks really good but in my opinion theres a little too much noise in the very top of the head because the surface of the helmet is rsther smooth isnt it?

Now for the murica flag patch :P
Give us in-game pics of front, back, side and above. I'd like to see some mapping.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Extremely nice
looks a little fake though

maybe work on 1 layer

and be more intense on lights/darks

Better redid whole thing - Im in love with screws I some how made, lol.
Still needs work tho, neck will also get some details still.
Sup nerd
A tip, make the screws smaller and shade around them to make it look like they're actually not gigantic bolts. Otherwise it looks dope!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wont lié the flat looked awfully wierd but that ingame pic is completely the oposite.
Thats damn good
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
A tip, make the screws smaller and shade around them to make it look like they're actually not gigantic bolts. Otherwise it looks dope!

@Swepples

As you can see on the picture of one of the helmets I based this on actually got bolts. Sorry for saying screws, as I am not english by native I always thought they were kinda the same thing, my bad.

@AlphaN00b
I guess the flat is pretty strange but its still a wip, I'm happy with the ingame looks so far will need to add more details overall.
Sup nerd
All right, you win this time! It's a nice head mate. Well done so far!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
try adding a camo overlay to the helmet? I don't know how specific the guy was...

can you also give ingame pics/ pm me a link to an unwatermarked hed so I can try some of my ideas out?

I promise not to sell or steal or anything bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.