Ranking
Original Post
[art] attempts at photography
i'm not the best at it. i don't have the perfect equipment. it's just something i enjoy doing, and would love to share and hear opinions about. possibly tips which can help me improve.

pictures

everything is taken with an samsung galaxy s6. edited within instagram.
M I N I V A N
these are pretty neat, where were they taken?

try to keep away from taking pictures of train tracks, they look a bit generic after being done so many times
yeah I was about to say, the train tracks look super generic.
1 and 5 are the best I think, especially the first one

i appreciate it, all of you. the traintracks thing was just something i came to think of at the spot. i'll keep myself from doing too much of it, though.

qma, they're taken just around my town, really.
M I N I V A N
Try to find some more interesting locations and motives. And exclude all uninteresting information from your photos, and try to make your photos tell a story.
Try to make the horizont exactly horizontal. Photography is quite cool, I'd suggest you'd skip instagram and pir- buy Photoshop. It will be about 100x more fun if you get a camera that you can take .raw's with and edit those in something that's made for editing .raw's with.

Good luck to you Hours.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You always want to capture more of the sky or more of the ground. Having the object head on the middle is pretty boring
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
so i've taken your guys words, even though it may not be showing. my economy sort of says, get a camera and wait to buy a car, or buy a car and get a camera later.
since i'm sort of a car enthusiast, i'm obviously taking the car in priority.
also, it is pretty hard to get proper pictures when i have to review them on a small android screen. i do hope i'm leaning to something in the direction of improvement, though. either way i'm doing this for the fun.

here's a few pictures taken at different occasions. some are pretty raw. some still has that instagram filter, just for the fun of it.

pictures

M I N I V A N
Number 1 is really generic.

Number 2 is good in my opinion

Number 5 is pretty cool, just the guy on the left is annoying the pic itself

Number 7 is really simple, but you kept the essence of the scene
French Player, Old member of OFRO