Toribash
Original Post
(HL) HeartLess
~Clan Restrictions & Requirements~

Yo, want to become a HeartLess Member? (This Clan is for AikidoBigDojo.tbm mods) Ok, this is how you can apply. First you gotta introduce yourself. You gotta be Brown Belt before you can do anything to come into this clan. Here is the Clan Discord to participate, Discord. Our restrictions are...
- Become Brown Belt
- Don't comment over the thread. You'll be denied, thread is for clan use and under discussion apps.
- If you make an app under Brown belt, you'll be tested first before approval.
- Wait a week until you'll be able to apply again (If Denied).
- Have an "Opener Style" On AikidoBigDojo.tbm, if you don't, you don't have anything to do with us.
- There will be votes from managers, nobody else votes until Leader or Co-leader accepts the one that is applying.
(We'll Be Happy To Help, PM us for any problems that we've made and/or help)

Anyway, Let's get to the point of Applying. (Additional comments, maybe a higher chance of getting in. If we're interested.) You still need these requirements You need to introduce yourself, like your name, age, history in life, and where you live. Do you have anybody that inspired you to come in this clan? Tell us who! Tell us what you do in your spare time on freeplay
Toribash. Make sure to remind us, if you want to join the clan to help make clan art. (You still need to apply and no need to be over black belt, still need to at least have a bunch of opener styles in order to try out!) Why are you interested in this clan? What/who brought you here? Mods? Other players? We'd love to know! Who are your friends in here you know of? Tell us if you'd like! (We do a recruitment server over the weekends! So Stay tuned if you'd like to fight us into getting in the clan!) (Also Sign Your Date Of Application.)

feel free to add anymore comments about the clan! The more text you have, the higher chances you have. (Don't say any random comments, introduce yourself first! Or you'll end up in a denial..)

Good Luck Reading It! ;)
Heres The Example!

App Example

-----

[HL]
Heartless Discord

HeartLess Recruitment Thread
Rules
Rules code:
1.You may not be disrespectful to anyone.
2.You cannot be sexist to anyone
3.you will also have to post on the clan thread or discord every 1 week
4.If banned you will be kicked

Ranks

Ranks

Allies

Single Allies

(PowPow)Power Punch
(MMA)Mixed Martial Arts
(AOG)The Aogiri tree

(VanirGod)VanirGodz
(N)ight Clan

Story

Story

Bank

Bank

Goals
[X]Reach Rank 100
[X]Reach rank 50
[X]Reach rank 25

[]Reach rank 1
[]Get 10k in clan bank
[]Get 50k in clan bank
[]Get 100k in clan bank
[]Become official

(Not clan discord)Badman4546's Discord server

~Become The Special HeartLess Member!
Last edited by badman4546; Jul 22, 2017 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cracker Of 87
Ray C.
August 2, 2017
Hello, my name is rmc234 and I am a 14 year old from Michigan. I have been playing Toribash on and off since 2014 but recently I have been very active. I am a Brown Belt that specializes in Aikido and Aikido Big Dojo, however I am only 37 games away from reaching Black Belt. I want to join this clan because I want to begin playing Toribash more seriously than I have before and I think this clan is a great place to start. In my free time I love playing other video games and playing basketball. One of my favorite video games is Kingdom Hearts, so when I saw your clan name I immediately loved it. Anyways, I hope you like this application and consider letting me become a member of HeartLess.