ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Merry Christmas to everybody!!!!
Yeah, this is off topic, wanted to know what you guys are doing for christmas and wanna wish you a merry christmas (either if it is christmas now, or christmas eve for you depending on GMT's, Merry Christmas)

For Christmas I am having it with my mom and the family, the going over to her boyfriends parents house and having one there, then Imma go to my girlfriends for the rest of the time Should be fun... Maybe -.- <3 Merry Christmas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Yeah, this is off topic, wanted to know what you guys are doing for christmas and wanna wish you a merry christmas (either if it is christmas now, or christmas eve for you depending on GMT's, Merry Christmas)

For Christmas I am having it with my mom and the family, the going over to her boyfriends parents house and having one there, then Imma go to my girlfriends for the rest of the time Should be fun... Maybe -.- <3 Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!
check the bottom of my sig and click it guys! Love you guys! I really do hope you all have a great Christmas. Just trying to make it better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I'm just gonna stay at home and have a normal day.
Merry Christmas to all you of you.
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! I just wanted to say that ever since Christmas happened. The only thing I did was stare at the computer for half the day and open gifts.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY