Ranking
I was actually reading some of the posts you've made in the questions thread a few weeks ago and wondering if you had made any progress on it. I'm very intrigued by the results so far. Very impressed by the video.

Originally Posted by Miffylin View Post
support for objects and custom levels would be something very cool to have (i.e. getting the information on Python side). I do not know if Toribash supports getting information of such objects, and even after that it needs to be planned out how to share the information with Python. Changing mod is easy enough, but there is no point in that if we can't "see" the level.

Luckily, it does. For some reason, these functions are simply not documented (probably because the documentation hasn't been updated in a hot minute). Here are some world-object-specific functions that'll help:

get_obj_angular_vel
get_obj_bounce
get_obj_flag
get_obj_linear_vel
get_obj_mass
get_obj_pos
get_obj_rot
get_obj_sides
get_obj_vis

For the record, iterating over a table referenced by _G will give you this list of all functions, strings, and tables, including ones not listed where you'd expect them:

Credit to psycore for this

I would love to contribute to this project if I had the time, otherwise I look forward to seeing it improve. Please keep us updated!
Last edited by box; Aug 2, 2018 at 08:18 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today