Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Unlimited Movesaver
This script can record any amount of moves. The only limit is how many you can fit on your screen.

Saves joints and grips.
Updated 26.5.2010

Controls:
- Press F1 to open the list. Click with mouse to open the menu for selected item. Select the option. F1 to close.
- Write "/ec save MOVE NAME" to save a new move. (Without quotes.)
- Write "/ec save1 MOVE NAME" or "/ec save2 MOVE NAME" to save the move by player 1 or player 2. (Useful for multiplayer.)
- Write "/ec width NUMBER" to change the width of the menu. (eg. /ec width 150)
- Write "/ec set key" to change the menu key.
- Press U to quickly mirror the current move.

Tip: load the move quickly by double clicking on it.

Installation:
- Download MoveMemory.lua to c:/games/toribash-3.9/data/script (Or wherever your TB is)
- Launch Toribash and go to Settings->Utils->Scripts, select MoveMemory.lua and press Load

Moves are saved in /data/scripts/moves.txt.

Download Mirror: Dropbox
Attached Files
MoveMemory.lua (10.7 KB, 37048 views)
Last edited by Zas32x; Dec 18, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Mirror link
If you need to contact me do it here.
But it only saves the fiirst part.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
What do you mean "first part"?
EDIT: had to update it because the delete function didn't work properly. The new version is in the first post now. Updated version can still use the previous versions save file.
Last edited by Zas32x; Dec 13, 2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: misspelled the reason
Save works but it dont load.
hampa has sent you 300000 toricredits.
When you click on the move name and then load it should load the joint and grip states that you had when you saved. Or does it not remember them the next time you open the script or something else?
I mean, it only shows the first frame. All my moves take 2 turns to execute.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Well you can save them as 2 moves (like Wushu 1-1 and Wushu 1-2). But I'm also planning on maybe adding support for multiple moves in one slot.
very nice

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Problem,with the loading,i saved 2 moves but when i press F1 it dont show anything execpt topleft were it says Hold' so i click it and gives me option to load save delte or help, does not show list of my saves