ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
now that hik is gone we acually can make us great again

How do you get greater then #1?
Besides official which isn't happening because no one else posts here!
Last edited by Hildetorr; Apr 24, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
ikr nobody in our clan seems to want to post for some reason
Maybe the reason most of our members arent posting is because, you guys have been recruiting the wrong types of members
Many of the current members have little to no posts on the forums,
I think we should start searching for people who are more open to the idea of posting on forums.
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Apr 24, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
ikr nobody in our clan seems to want to post for some reason

I know right, all of your members would rather sit around twiddling their thumbs and instead have other people post on here. XD
Hmm... you're shini.
Yesterday I was playing with some people and they thought I was you for some reason.
Keep walking
I just found my really old laptop
So im gonna try to hop ingame sometime and use it.
However, I am going to have to use the touch pad to play, so dont depend on me in wars and shit.
Hell the damn thing might not even be able to run tb
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Maybe the reason most of our members arent posting is because, you guys have been recruiting the wrong types of members
I think we should start searching for people who are more open to the idea of posting on forums.

I agree.

Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
I know right, all of your members would rather sit around twiddling their thumbs and instead have other people post on here. XD

Have you ever tried twiddling your thumbs? It's fun!

I just found my really old laptop
So im gonna try to hop ingame sometime and use it.
However, I am going to have to use the touch pad to play, so dont depend on me in wars and shit.
Hell the damn thing might not even be able to run tb

Well, best of luck to you.

I’ve tried in the past, but couldn’t figure out an effective way to do so. Most of these types of people are already in clans and or don’t want to make an app, which isn’t acceptable. If you have some suggestions on how to do so feel free to let the higher ups know.
Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
I’ve tried in the past, but couldn’t figure out an effective way to do so. Most of these types of people are already in clans and or don’t want to make an app, which isn’t acceptable. If you have some suggestions on how to do so feel free to let the higher ups know.

Are you rich? If you were, you could give 100k a day to everyone.