Toribash
Originally Posted by Mani View Post
1). YO YO YO!!!, My boy jester might become a replay maker soon. This is his 4th spar ever and hes a lil pretty smooth.

2). this guy right just need to parkour a little bit more.

But guys Hit me up for some parkour or Sparing. im on every to days but if you message me to get on i'll be on

Nice replays! We should spar more if ya want.
It really sucks we could't finish that spar. I was starting to get a feel for it. Can't wait to practice more with ya Mani, You are a pretty good teacher. You let me try to figure it out first myself then ask if I need help which is a great way to approach someone who is trying to learn. Mad respect from me.
Thanks Fyre In TBN we should all spar with eachother :'}
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Originally Posted by Jester View Post
It really sucks we could't finish that spar. I was starting to get a feel for it. Can't wait to practice more with ya Mani, You are a pretty good teacher. You let me try to figure it out first myself then ask if I need help which is a great way to approach someone who is trying to learn. Mad respect from me.
Thanks Fyre In TBN we should all spar with eachother :'}

Good idea, in TBN there will be 2vs2, 3vs3, 3vs1 and I think 1v1v1
Hey i won't be able to play for a bit got some stuff but shouldn't be too long like a day or two
Originally Posted by Constant3 View Post
Hey i won't be able to play for a bit got some stuff but shouldn't be too long like a day or two

Sounds good! Hit us up when you get back.
I really want to get back into sparring was never really good but it's probably one of my favourite aspects of the game, if anyone wants to spar hmu next time we're in game
<Smiles4Fre> Why quote yourself, losers.
Hey mani could you help me learn to spar as well, I'm trying to get better at that sort of thing for the balance and transferrable skills you learn in it.
I'm not able to be in-game rn as I have some computer issues but you can talk to me on discord

sorry for autistic grammer I'm stuck on some smol keyboard tablet
Spent a hour and a half in boxing the other day, doin pretty good. I need to work on my balance tho, I end up getting a couple good hits in then falling back. Also gotta work on moving around in the ring so I can catch em if they run
Ily <3
Ask Yahummy for tips since thats the only mod those guys do lmao. I need to practice more running and sparring as well Nation. When we get more practice with mani we will be able to just practice all together. I also want to side learn vaulting and start trying some basic parkour moves. Can't wait to increase my my learning capacity.
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]