ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Clan [Arson]
Welcome, everyone to Clan [Arson]!

Hi All! My name is Mr1337 (call me "leet"). My clan is called clan [Arson] and I'm the leader of it. We are recruiting, just post ere' if u want to join. The following below is a collection of our clan story, it's members and their belts, and anything else to tell you about the clan.

My History:

There's really not that much to this, but i will go on anyway.
*ahem* I've worked through the ranks of various clans, such as LotA (too inactive, few members), Fusion (FSN, i can't really remember alot about this clan, but felt the need to change, so i quit) and finally, i was trying to get into the RelaxAll clan, although i made friends with some members quickly, this clan apparently was recruiting black belts and higher, so after kind of a fight about this with Sahee, (sorry, Sahee and the Relax-All clan) i quit. And now i have came to the conclusion of starting my own clan (Clan Arson) and making my own rules, with more than glad acceptance of help from ANY of the admins. i will now proceed with the clan's members and their belts.

Clan Story

Once, long before anyone even had even heard of such a thing knows as Toribash, there was a group of evil anarchists known as the Arsonists. These men were hellish people, known to go through a city annihilating each and every poor young soul in their path. Their leader, Rixa, was a man with the power to destroy a building with the length of the Golden Gate Bridge and the height of the Empire State Building in one blow. One fateful day, though, a man stepped forward into a light of impeccable power. That man was known as Mr1337, or more simply, the Rebel. He was the one with a force so strong that it can immediately halt a tsunami... it can put out the largest of forest fires and it could most likely stop this group of Arsonists that he had heard so much about. He walked forward, and then, at that moment, Rixa reached out for him, and grabbed his throat. The Rebel didn't know what to do at that point. He flung out his large, bulging arms and winded the Arsonist. The injured Rixa crawled back, then looked up at the Rebel. Only for a moment could he see what was about to rain down upon him... a heavenly sword. The Arsonist made a petty attempt at escaping, while all the viewers from the sidelines stared in awe at what was happening in their city's streets. The Rebel soared in the air, and landed in front of the evil anarchist. The Rebel brought down his sword and sliced the hellion clean in two. The others from the late villain's group watched in horror as their leader dissolved in a cloud of ash. Then, they looked at themselves and realized what was happening to them. They were starting to break away. The Rebel watched as the remaining Arsonists cracked and dried up, then exploded in a flurry of burnt ash. All of a sudden, the clouds cleared away, the sun came out and a voice appeared in the Rebel's head. It said, "Do what is right. Make the name of the anarchist's group remembered by all a benevolent one. Make it a name to be recognized with happiness, not sorrow." So, at that very day, Mr1337, more recently known as the Rebel, decided to start a group with the name Arson, and then from that day on, when Toribash was invented, it became one of the greatest groups known to man.

Members, And Their Belts
:

Our Current members (post or pm me if you would like to join )
Myself (Mr1337) - Brown belt (CEO)
- Qzzrbl - Green belt
- Ettieman - Brown belt
- Jinthey - Yellow belt
- Rellikxxx - Orange belt
- Weedhead - Blue belt
- Knuckles11 - Brown belt
- Garra - Blue belt
-Alikambelo - Yellow belt
- Nikelaos - Brown belt
- LOKY123 - Blue belt
- Nachouru - Brown belt
Associates: Owned674-Black belt (RL best friend and sort of helping this clan come to life as a side project of mine)
Ragdollmaster-Brown belt
Blameme-Black belt

I hope you all are reading this, (everybody) And to all you clan members, Stay loyal to the clan! Thank you for your time everyone.

Also, to the clan members don't forget to Send Toricredits To Me. The More you send the faster we go official! This is not a request like "ZOMFG I TORICREDITS NEED SEND THE CREED NAO!" this is a kind and simple request to help us work out the 50,000 toricredit fee for the officiality of the glorious Clan [Arson].

Clan Rules:

*Ingame*

1. In General, just don't be a pain in the anus.

2. Please don't Be a terrible loser, Example: OH MY F**KING GOD, I FUcKING HATE THIS GAME!!! |3\/|_|_ 5|-|17! WHY DID I F**KING LOSE, YOU SH*T HEAD. Don't do this. IF you hate the game, quit, and take it outside.

3. When i recruit someone, i don't just say "Ok UR iN, cH3cK oUt TeH cLaN PaGe, K? Actually tell them NICELY that yes, this clan isn't dead and actually has a clan page. Don't be a Douche about it ethier, If you are chosen to be a clan recruiter, then pick people with actual skill watch them fight for a few matches, OBSERVE!, then test them.

*Forum Rules of the Clan*

1. Don't be inactive. You should be posting on the forums a fair bit, not letting the previous post that you posted rot to hell. Be Active On The Forums! Talk with other members! Pm me!

2. DON'T START CLAN WARS-Like rule #3 on the "ingame" section, Don't be a terrible loser and don' think your going to get revenge by starting a clan war. This Will Result In An Automatic Ban From The Clan.

3. Respect other members-If there in our clan or not, i want you to be respectful, say "Good Game" (Gg) After every game! Use proper manners (Please, Thank you) on the forums and in the game.

**Arson's Goal**

This clan's mission is to grow together as a team, and to make allies not enemies, If you join this clan, I myself expect you to go by the rules above and the mission.

**Discipline Plan**

OK, there are severities.

MILD

This applies to rule 1 of the Forum Rules and rule 1 of the Ingame rules.

First Offence: You will be warned that you are inactive.
Second Offence: You will be warned again, this time more severely.
Third Offence: You will be warned that if you do not spruce up your activity on the forums, we will find that you are not being really "in the game" (this means that you're not on enough) that you will be kicked.
Final Offence: A kick. Sorry, we don't need lazy old fleabags rotting up the corner of the clan with their fly-ridden corpses.

SEMI-HIGH

This applies to rule 3 of the Forum Rules and rule 2 of the Ingame rules.

First Offence: You will be warned to respect our members, fairly severely.
Second Offence: You will be told that if you flame someone anymore in the clan or overall on the forums, then you will be kicked for un-cooperation with the forum rules and ingame rules.
Final Offfence: A flying roundhouse kick out to pluto. We don't need someone with that kind of reputation harming the clan's overall reputation. Goodbye stenchface.

HIGH

This applies to rule 2 of the Forum Rules and rule 3 of the ingame rules.

First Offence: We will tell you to stop the war IMMEDIATELY and get a moderator to lock the thread, and possibly delete/shame it, and unfortunately force the new recruit to go through another test.
Final Offence: Two strikes, you're out. This is totally stupid, I nor will anyone else who is offended by this will not appreciate the unkind behaviour directed towards other clans. They don't need us interrupting their schedules, which i am sure are very busy. Also when it comes to recruiting then we told you once, that it's not right. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to come and check out our Discussion Forum. I greatly appreciate your interest in the clan. Thanks again!

-Mr1337,
Chief Executive Officer,
Clan [Arson]

Thank you muchly!
Last edited by Mr1337; Jan 18, 2008 at 09:19 PM. Reason: to tell more about clan Arson
Please note* all clan members and any1 else who wishes to join Clan Arson, please post, and any other achievements (belt upgrades, ect.) *Please Keep This Page Active*
please keep the posting about your belt achievements or something clan related until we go official. (i sound like a bot lawl) (i'll be there
Originally Posted by Mr1337 View Post
*ahem* I've worked through the ranks of various clans, such as LotA (too inactive, few members) , Fusion (FSN, i can't really remember alot about this clan, but felt the need to move on to bigger and better things, so i quit.)

Seriously, WTF?
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
joinin Belt:orange (Note: Belt glitches and says i am white that is a lie)
Ingame name:cartmin45 ([Arson]cartmin45)