Ranking
Original Post
the RoBo organization

The RoBo organization is not a clan just an organization like a club but for toribash players .

If you want to join post here.

Requirerments

1. you must have a robot head (ask avwave he is good at robot heads)

2. If u all ready have a robot head and u want to join but to make sure u have a robot head post a spinning head on a post

3. A head texture and about 1k tc to buy a requested head from avwave.

Rules

1. you must got swear on online toribash or on the forum.

2.dont spam

3.dont give RoBo org a bad rep

What to put in your sig

1. you must put: RoBo organization and it must be link to this thread like say click on it must bring me to this thread.

Memmber list

leaders
splunker:

recruiters
?
memmbers
?

Recruiting Rules

1. If you find some one with a robot head ask them if they want to join

2. only Recruiters can recruit some one and after you Recruited some one tell me.
Hmm... The way I see it, there will all of a sudden be fifty of these organizations popping up. At least the B&W organization has great members.
Anyway, I don't know whether I should say good luck since this is not a clan. Which strikes me as somewhat odd considering there are leaders, recruiters, and members.
Evil, personified in a chocolate bar.
ya the recruiters recruit people on the game like that person has a robot head recruit him and im the leader and there is not memmbers yet
The Mod Team was the first organization, and it's the only one with a board and a server =D but ya... this just seems like some one else trying to copy BnW...
but this is cool kind of organization and im not saying BnW is not cool i want to join it but i dont have pure and qs or demon and this org that i am doing is about robot stuff if u have a robot head u can join and BnW u have to be a 10th dan because for pure u have to be a 10th dan and demon u have to be a 10th dan
Last edited by wert1234ru; Mar 7, 2008 at 02:53 PM.