Toribash
The selfspar : I loved the punch + block at frame 1425 and the turn on yourself you did right before, frame 820 the punch pass too much over, you ghosted at 640, nice last hit. All in all, great replay with a lot of actions, probably a bit too much in some cases and make some "unfinished" hits, but i enjoyed to watch it.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

the spar is full with fancy moments *-*
and the tricks itself in the trickin replay were great as guinea pig <3
Pidda's spirit animal
Thanks for the comments guys I really appreciate it. Here is another madman that I did recently. I KINDA like this one. c:
Attached Files
Omega-Possessive Behaviors.rpl (337.7 KB, 22 views)
|SP||MP|
Thanks for the comment. Here is another one that was fun to make.
Attached Files
Omega-Slay.rpl (215.9 KB, 21 views)
|SP||MP|
Damn you sure are a bimboe
The opener was kind of strange but you're movements we're pretty fluid and balanced and the boomhits were great
I am bimboed ,keep up
I never forget.
:l why, what did u do to mah brain, its dead, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/1 IGN
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Hehe thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it. Here is another tricking replay that I just finished. Not so sure about this one though.
Attached Files
Omega-Downtime.rpl (303.4 KB, 16 views)
|SP||MP|
Downtime: I'm not really familiar w/ tricking, so I'll just tell you what I found visually. The work as a whole was alright but I found some inconsistencies that weren't the best treatment on the eyes: 604-553 (something about this portion bothered me), 399-355 (Position of left arm and a random chest twitch). Pose was neat.

Destructive Behaviors: I liked how you just started right off the bat. Frames 400-300 was a blur to me and I personally thought the flurry of strikes could have been more effective (destruction-wise). Last kick could have gotten one more dm. Another one of those collective madmans; not very aesthetic but it was fun to watch.
Last edited by visceral; Apr 9, 2015 at 05:45 AM.