Ranking
I can't really do tricking. Lets just say this is a WIP for now.
-----
Made another version.
-----
Starting to realize that this is going to be one of those replays that I will keep editing forever. *sigh* here is V3.
Attached Files
Omega-Soto .rpl (351.1 KB, 11 views)
Omega-Soto V2.rpl (376.7 KB, 6 views)
Omega-Soto V3.rpl (387.8 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by omega90; Jun 7, 2018 at 04:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|SP||MP|
it's not bad, but you could definitely use some work on your tricking. the beginning is pretty neat, but i dislike how you land and have to push off with both your hand and foot to gain momentum. when your start your cheat setup, you're much too upright for your gainer, but it works. try leaning back a bit next time, and use your arms to gain upward momentum and to counteract your leanback.

when you land, your body is much too forward, which make you stop and stutter instead of moving smoothly into the next trick. if you had landed upright, you would've been able to go into a cork and make your transition very flowy.

toe taps, i know you can make it doable without a toetap

after landing, you do a very sub-par scoot into another trick, which is decently nice. nothing to comment about here.

overall, not bad in terms of flow and speed, you did really well in that! but i'd work out exactly what tricks i'm doing and focus on the technique of them next time
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Thanks Karbn for the cnc. I still got a lot to work on.

This one was mainly just experimenting but ended up turning out pretty cool imo c:
Attached Files
Omega-Hmm.rpl (529.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by omega90; Jun 11, 2018 at 06:46 AM.
|SP||MP|
c:
New thing cause things are fun. Might add more since I have extra frames.
Attached Files
Omega-Moscow Runs Con.rpl (408.4 KB, 14 views)
|SP||MP|
Raid challenge. Probably going to edit the transition into pose later.
Attached Files
Omega-Raid.rpl (1.69 MB, 11 views)
|SP||MP|
HERE COMES THE CNC: ( I'm so lazy, so expect short CnC. )
The Selfspar Is Pretty good not gonna lie, Move Transition is great and The jumps are very well executed. There are some minor Twitch and stiff movements but they are only noticeable if u watch them in slow-mo. Overall it's very fun to watch 9.5/10