ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Frac color
some people that have demo force frac and they didn't know and think their game broke then want a refund on the duel and force u to or they give u hate.
So, to clarify, your suggestion is to have custom frac colors? Sounds kinda neat, but also super confusing for the opposing player. Adds the element of surprise to not being able to find out on what part you fracced your opponent.

If people with demo force behave like that in-game after agreeing to duel, they have no right for a refund. In fact, if they end up not sending the prize because of this, it's considered a duel scam. Report duel scammers. Having multiple frac colors wouldn't prevent this from happening.

But it would still be nice.
not as like joints you have to buy 1 by 1 I'm talking about just a color like a force or something but it might not confuse the other player if we have rules with it? frac color cant be the same color as ur force?
or just make frac color that isnt actually a color yet in toribash

maybe it should be a light red with dark red stripes on it to mark that the joint is eliminated from the game
i dissagre with this. 2 reasons why

First off all the normal frac color is okay because it indicates the player that one of their or the oppoments joint is destroyed and can no long be used. Second off all is that a custom frac color would mess with the players mind a lot so it would be super fustrating.

But it would be nice to have that but at the same time annoying
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post
i dissagre with this. 2 reasons why

First off all the normal frac color is okay because it indicates the player that one of their or the oppoments joint is destroyed and can no long be used. Second off all is that a custom frac color would mess with the players mind a lot so it would be super fustrating.

But it would be nice to have that but at the same time annoying

Well as flame said, maybe add some stripes to it to indicate that the joint is fraq'd. Which seems kinda interesting. Doubt it'll be bad.
Hmm.. The way I think it should be done is depending on what force you use, the color is the opposite, so it sticks out more.
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
maybe it should be a light red with dark red stripes on it to mark that the joint is eliminated from the game

That would be cool, it might confuse some people though, right?
idk how it would confuse , it would clearly indicate that its out the game

like , you see the video event banner . something along those lines with the stripes but in red