Ranking
Original Post
Ranking changes
I'm updating our ranking system. Rankings will reset every month and only some servers will have ranking enabled on them.

Whats new from today:
- Only selected servers will be ranked. "This is a ranked server")
- Before ranked matches you'll get a message. "This is a ranked match (#rank vs #rank)"
- I've enabled ranking on the tourney1-8 servers. Admins can put ranking on any server they please.

Whats coming:
- On the 1st of August I'll clear the current rankings. Yes, all rankings will reset.

On the last of the month will be able to have special events for the best players of that month.

This is still in development so if you have any suggestions feel free to post in this thread.
Last edited by hampa; Jul 27, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
Rank reset really put me off tb, nothing is worth playing anymore cause you can't work your way to rank 1, I used to enjoy playing toribash competitively and had fun doing it, now it's a waste to even play online.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Belt rank was based on qi only, and had nothing to do with elo.

4999 qi = belt rank 1 for 4th dan black belt.

i think you had a better rank depending also from the games won,so for example 4999 qi and all wins would be a better rank than 4999 qi and all losses.
you play in one day your rank this in a way , there you enter the next day this other there you have to stay in the rooms RANKED ; <
Caim matou Abel.
this update took away my rank 1 in gtboxing.tbm

thank you hampa for taking it away from me, i only worked for a year on it.
BACIC
Originally Posted by bacic View Post
this update took away my rank 1 in gtboxing.tbm

thank you hampa for taking it away from me, i only worked for a year on it.

i think you might have an obsession with gtboxing

its just a mod lolll!!

aikido is better for ranked stuff
Originally Posted by sans View Post
i think you might have an obsession with gtboxing

its just a mod lolll!!

aikido is better for ranked stuff

i feel like being robbed, you work on something fight with best to be the best and one day it's taken from you just like that.
BACIC
I mean, I used to be rank 1 in minekido when it was first on an official server but I'm not complaining.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays