ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We should come up with something to do.

Check out these competitive wrestling spars I did with Awesomerp and Controlall; really enjoyed wrestling them.
Attached Files
awewrestling.rpl (478.3 KB, 11 views)
scramble.rpl (219.5 KB, 9 views)
odlov_wrestling_spar_v5.tbm (13.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Rouxster; Apr 13, 2016 at 05:22 AM.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Ok, OP update:

Removed the memberlist spoiler
and
fixed a format error!
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I shouldn't be the leader of all around. We should start appointing other leaders to the categories.
I'm sorry for being dead at this part, but if anyone wants to have an extra partner for a realism spar, just slap me with a PM or so.
lol, finally i can slap you in a way

who should we appoint rouxster?
There're so many people who hate me, so I can't really keep track of who gets to beat the shit out of me next.
Can all the wrestling people add me on steam (my name is Lopsin) and just message me whenever you want to do a wrestling spar? I'm not very good at TB wrestling and want to improve my skills, but I don't often get the chance to do wrestling spars.
previously known as Lopsin
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
There're so many people who hate me, so I can't really keep track of who gets to beat the shit out of me next.

I have more haters ;-;

Originally Posted by Lopsin View Post
Can all the wrestling people add me on steam (my name is Lopsin) and just message me whenever you want to do a wrestling spar? I'm not very good at TB wrestling and want to improve my skills, but I don't often get the chance to do wrestling spars.

add me on steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JRCMsc1
I don't use steam, sorry.

We should appoint people who are relatively active. Unless you truly think you can be the kicking/striking leader, change the leaders for everything except wrestling/grappling to none.
The you should use steam roux lol

also i can be the leader of the kicking and striking =) and also the armed combat =D