Toribash
Original Post
[Request] A happy 5 colour set!
i would like:

a set that's like a vibrant graffiti paint splatters or something kind of set (i really dont what i want as the main design type, but i do not want this just to be brush spammed)

i want the head to be very outgoing, with an grin like the expression you get when you pull a prank and the school bully gets blamed or something. maybe you could add some of my main colours? you make it look good

i want the left arm amethyst, the right arm toxic, the left leg gold, and the right leg aqua. (if you don't understand, look what i currently have /dl /lp)

i dont want it to be ALL that colour tho, so can u make the background colour behind the paint splatters/graffiti/ whatever you put pure?

i DONT want any reflections or symmetry on the arms and legs

i dont need any names anywhere

my relax is radioactive, and my force is (eventually gonna be) pure

i have 160k so make it look good. Im told this isnt THAT difficult so that should be enough

this ends when i get a set that i like, whether through this thread or a shop, OR in 1 week from this date
Last edited by DoubleG; Aug 23, 2009 at 02:02 AM.
i dont think thats isnt the style i want jinx

it would be better if it was only was my colours, not any black or anything else, and if it didnt blend from colour to pure, but was a jarring switch

EDIT: it would be great if this could be closed. I have talked to another member and made a deal with him. Sorry to anyone who was thinking of doing this
Last edited by DoubleG; Aug 23, 2009 at 02:13 AM.