Ranking
Original Post
[Blood] Blood
While you were casually taking a walk, you chance upon a cave. The large opening is covered by flora, something that makes you wonder if it's decoration or a very poor attempt at hiding the cave. Regardless, the cave is large and visible enough for you to wonder why you haven't seen it before despite visiting this area often.
Overcome by curiosity that roots from not having anything better to do, you step into the cave. You notice that right past the plant "door" there is a damp, foul and sickening smell inside the cave. It almost makes you want to leave immediately, but since you're already this far, might as well explore a bit more.

Clan logo made by Thearael! He also made the clan texture + donated an almost full Plasma set + he's an Awesome person overall. Holy damn!

For a while the cave seems to be descending far below the ground. The place is also weakly illuminated by bioluminescent red plants, something that seems to fit so well with the repugnant smell that only seems to be getting stronger the farther down you go. Barely able to see what are you stepping on, you bravely march deeper and deeper into the dungeon.
After an another while of walking, you finally chance upon a hall-sized clearing. It almost makes you breathe in deeply until you remember the damp smell, which surely would've made you feel even worse.
The clearing seems to be separating to six different side-caves. Each of the opening is illuminated by the same cringe-inducing red plants that you've been seeing constantly. Other than that they just seem like ordinary cave openings, just a bit smaller than the one that you entered into a while ago. It flashed your mind before, but now you seriously start to think if this cave network is something done by the nature or something completely else.

There are six paths to go to. Which way will you go?

Left
Right
Middle left
Middle right
Farther left
Farther right

Rules, goals and the like

All work and no Awesomeness makes Blood a dull clan.

Just hold your head high and be proud of yerself!

How to join?

Unfortunately Blood is an invite only clan! You gotta be an Awesome person enough for us to invite you ;o

If a clan member deems someone worthy for the clan, we'll discuss about it with each member.

You realize that a few lines of the rules are taken from something you can't remember at the moment.

Other

All donations go to Tonakai. What? I'll steal them!? I can't be that untrustable!

Current funds:

[/center]
Last edited by Tonakai; Oct 31, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
All donations go to Tonakai. What? I'll steal them!? I can't be that untrustable!

Orly?
Clan Blood Leader
There's so much to correct...
If I happened to be OCD, I'd be going off my nut right now. I'll bring it up in a fit of amusement/rage/frustration at some other time.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
While you were casually taking a walk, you chance upon a cave. The large opening is covered by flora, something that makes you wonder if it's decoration or a very poor attempt at hiding the cave. Regardless, the cave is large and visible enough for you to wonder why you haven't seen it before despite visiting this area often.
Overcome by curiosity that roots from not having anything better to do, you step into the cave. You notice that right past the plant "door" there is a damp, foul and sickening smell inside the cave. It almost makes you want to leave immediately, but since you're already this far, might as well explore a bit more.

Clan logo made by Thearael! He also made the clan texture + donated an almost full Plasma set + he's an Awesome person overall. Holy damn!

For a while the cave seems to be descending far below the ground. The place is also weakly illuminated by bioluminescent red plants, something that seems to fit so well with the repugnant smell that only seems to be getting stronger the farther down you go. Barely able to see what are you stepping on, you bravely march deeper and deeper into the dungeon.
After an another while of walking, you finally chance upon a hall-sized clearing. It almost makes you breathe in deeply until you remember the damp smell, which surely would've made you feel even worse.
The clearing seems to be separating to six different side-caves. Each of the opening is illuminated by the same cringe-inducing red plants that you've been seeing constantly. Other than that they just seem like ordinary cave openings, just a bit smaller than the one that you entered into a while ago. It flashed your mind before, but now you seriously start to think if this cave network is something done by the nature or something completely else.

There are six paths to go to. Which way will you go?

Left
Right
Middle left
Middle right
Farther left
Farther right

Rules, goals and the like

All work and no Awesomeness makes Blood a dull clan.

Just hold your head high and be proud of yerself!

How to join?

Unfortunately Blood is an invite only clan! You gotta be an Awesome person enough for us to invite you ;o

If a clan member deems someone worthy for the clan, we'll discuss about it with each member.

You realize that a few lines of the rules are taken from something you can't remember at the moment.

Other

Current funds:

[/center]

D: bb code error
thats not professional at all