Toribash
I focus mainly on textures, though I do art too. I used to be in ES Art Squad (Fruitcandy), in which I would make some banners and thread art. When it comes to Toribash, however, mostly textures . . .

I have been creating art in Toribash since 2014. Had a LOT of old accounts. In general, I have been making art since I could hold a crayon :L

I want to join GATA because of the connections it gives. I know GATA is super inactive (dead?), but I have applied in the past and apply even now simply so I can be closer to come decent artists. Also, I am not going to bullshit. Being a member of GATA has always given members an extra sprinkle of prestige that, even now, this organizations name offers. I strive to be an exceptional texturer in this community, and as well as being the best, I want to be among the best. It's simply, really.

I am good at art. I enjoy making art. I enjoy it when people in the community can not only see my art, but implement it in game and look cool. These are times of stagnation, in which the creation of art is low quality and/or far apart. I am tired of seeing copy and paste sets sold for $100. I am bored of seeing the same artists producing all of the goods. It pisses me off that people request sets and weeks go by without a single taker. Will me joining GATA make a difference in this? Absolutely not. Even if I don't get accepted, I will continue to make art and do my best to keep quality in the market (currently working on sets).

A shop? No. I rarely sell my art in public markets. My textures are either personally requested, private, or given for free. Overtime, my private art is usually given for free on my ART BROS thread.

Art examples? I have a few on this website here: https://toribashtextures.com/myaccount.php

"Post a link . . ." ^^^

No one invited me.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
I don't even have the password to the secret room anymore, but you should join for sure :P do we even have a process? I thought this org was dead