ES Recruitment Drive
sry i ubrly faild. sry
Last edited by sampandora; Jul 10, 2009 at 10:53 PM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
I could do something, but you'll propably need to wait.

Edit: Forget it
Last edited by Pate5; Jul 14, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
@Pate5: Hmm, sounds cool. You did an awesome job on my ghostrider set so this one will probably be good as well.

@everyone else: this ends when i feel like it. so get stuff in.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bump for possible updates?

Edit: I have made the request more specific. Please reread the first post or post what you have.
Last edited by Gum; Jul 16, 2009 at 12:09 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i can recolor and edit tell me what u need to this set?

i can even over draw
<Insert Cucumer here>
Umm, I said I don't want any pre-made sets, so I don't want yours sampandora. If you would like to participate in this, please make a new set just for this.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
would a robot with light blue eyes and blue colors for angle and red and dark red for devil will that work?
Last edited by sampandora; Jul 19, 2009 at 08:23 AM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
Umm, maybe. I'd need to see it before I decide anything, but it would be better than nothing.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well here is head

ill just get in game shots if you like i can contenue set!
here ingame if you wish to try it on ill send you head so you can see what it looks like

DONE here is a video press "p" to pause then play so you can look tell what to change and i will change it! (most likely)
i will put up photos later

TYPE /opt uke FOR BETTER VEIW AND THEN PRESS "p" AND LOOK AROUND!
Attached Files
set heaven!.rpl (16.6 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by sampandora; Jul 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM.
<Insert Cucumer here>