Ranking
Original Post
All good things come to a new beginning
We got our clan board back. YAAAY WOOOO

I'm doing some revamping atm, right now I highly disagree with some of our old ways :p
Anyways, this is it. Blood is revived! Blow your fireworks, pop open your drinks, annnd... be as lazy as you usually are.
And for the love of god don't look at the old threads I feel so embarrassed looking at my old posts ;_;
But holy damn, has it really been four years? I was a vocational school student back then! Oh the times when I didn't care about anything. Not like I care that much right now, but... well, I guess I do a bit. It's a big change. I think.

So because apparently I couldn't think of anything cool to say and instead started blabbering about useless things, post your own amazing speech about how Awesome we are. Go go go!
Oh yeah, there was something about closing all of the old threads 'cause they aren't relevant. This is a new start. Also revamping stickies 'n stuff, it's a new start. But anyways, on to the glorious road of fame and wealth! I think.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
And for the love of god don't look at the old threads

2late, already readed first page of those
But but! Appledeers!
Also hooray and stuff!
And welcome Juha.
Clan Blood Leader
It's weird to read some old things, and see my old account.
Staring at me.
With those accusing eyes.
I kind of feel a little guilty about not putting in the minimal effort it'd take to have it unbanned, but eh.

And yes, we were terrible. But it's okay, because we're terrible in different ways now.
New and wonderful ways, and we won't realise it until a few years from now. It'll be fucking fantastic.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by FrostFyre View Post
It's weird to read some old things, and see my old account.
Staring at me.
With those accusing eyes.
I kind of feel a little guilty about not putting in the minimal effort it'd take to have it unbanned, but eh.

And yes, we were terrible. But it's okay, because we're terrible in different ways now.
New and wonderful ways, and we won't realise it until a few years from now. It'll be fucking fantastic.

I bet we'll be all like
"oh god what the hell's with that meta comedy it's so LAME"

also FrostFyre I'm too lazy and uncreative to fix all the fancy background story thing in the info thread, can you do something about it ;o
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
I bet we'll be all like
"oh god what the hell's with that meta comedy it's so LAME"

also FrostFyre I'm too lazy and uncreative to fix all the fancy background story thing in the info thread, can you do something about it ;o

I'll do something about it when I start having dreams involving it.
"When you wish upon a star, you are a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams."
Originally Posted by snake View Post
wth is this?... and where is my cocaine?

Sorry, I kinda tried to see what it smelled like...
also is it just me or is the room spinning?