Toribash
Originally Posted by dude2346 View Post
Sadly, he looked in a mirror.
OT/
The smartest person in the world. That question would require multiple answers, so I'm not really sure.

this amazing member

god i actually love you fuck have my babies etc
pennis and also dicke and balls
Honestly, IMO, noone is giving any credit to Steve Jobs, he was one of the few people on Earth that recognized the beauty of Design and Compatibility. So, I think that he was the smartest.
This is really next to impossible to judge, "smartest" seems like a very arbitrary thing to go off of, some people may attribute that to IQ, others to achievements in life, and people may consider Einstein a smarter man than say Gregor Mendel, who is the father of genetics. Is it fair to say Einstein is smarter because he dealt with complex physics over a man who laid the ground work for genetics? Besides I would be willing to bet both of those men you look rather dumb if they had to write a novel, or a screen play, or had to be actors. Even more so individuals with high IQ's are usually rather poor with social skills, and seemingly common sense situations. To make a long story short I don't think this is possible, it's not like you are asking a quantifiable question like "who is the worlds tallest man" because smart can't really be measured in a completely accurate way.
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Newton. Plain and simple, he invented calculus, his math was perfect, and he discovered natural laws that are the base of all modern physics.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Obviously.
Me

There is a difference between a smart person and a conceited retard. You my friend, are the latter.
Hoss.
Trying to find out who the smartest person ever was isn't very easy.

First of all, we don't have any pin-point measurements to gauge all mediums of intelligence and talents, as previously stated.

Second, for people such as Isaac Newton or Albert Einstein, we have no idea if one of our modern-day geniuses placed in their shoes would be able to pull off the same things or, who knows, maybe even something greater.

That being said, it's not really a question we as young generation-X'ers can answer with absolute certainty.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Hmm well. It has to be the writers of my little pony
Fluttershy and a cockatrice had a staring fight. She stared it down until it submitted to her will

A cockatrice turns u into stone
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Charles Darwin and Adolf Hitler

I think Darwin is for his theory of evolution, also because of how stupid I think some Christians can be.

Adolf Hitler was not a genius for what he did but how he did it. Had to explain, but I think he was a genius but he was a terrible person.

Not sure what kind of smarts you mean...
Originally Posted by Wekmar View Post
Charles Darwin and Adolf Hitler

I think Darwin is for his theory of evolution, also because of how stupid I think some Christians can be.

Adolf Hitler was not a genius for what he did but how he did it. Had to explain, but I think he was a genius but he was a terrible person.

Not sure what kind of smarts you mean...

How he did it? (adolf) He worked for the german goverment and told all there soldier what to do. They belived him and he invaded denmark. He took all the jews and sent them to death camps. SO how is he a genius?
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~