Ranking
I dont believe in religion.

i like South Park i think its funneh

its supposed to be racist thats what they do,

I also like family guy (as chac said) thats basically the same.

It's been around for a long time, and now a few people have suddenly realized that its racist :S

And now a few "Muslims" want to kill the creators?

If they don't like it, they don't have to watch it.
Last edited by Pacman_OLD; Apr 22, 2010 at 04:57 PM.
lol @ the episode where USA kills P&T and 'blames canada' XD oh wait that was the movie, wasnt it? same point. only T&P arent fart jokes in canada, they're M&T doing parodies in america.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Why do muslims (I am a muslim myself) take everything too extreme? First a soundtrack in Little Big Planet and now this? I used to watch South Park, got a bit boring and yes I was a huge fan of it.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
It's a funny show, people should just shut up and enjoy it. If it offends them, all they have to do is switch it off.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
It's a funny show, people should just shut up and enjoy it. If it offends them, all they have to do is switch it off.

Tolerant people are capable of ignorance, where appropriate.

Intolerant people are ignorant of tolerance, which is not appropriate.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
I think if you don't like what they're saying, get over it and don't watch it. cause I hardly believe that people just randomly put on a tv and found this parody. I think they would've at least watch south park to see that so whos to blame?? None except the people who are muslim who can't take a damn joke!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
I honestly have to say I don't like Muslims who try to justify things that are wrong. They can justify killing people simply because they do not believe in their religion. And sometimes they justify killing people for other things, like being different then them in some way. That's not even following what their own religion says, and their opinion's about themselves are that they are extremely religious.

But as far as this matter goes. Yea I can see why muslims would be angry, and maybe these people are trying to terrorize the south park creators into forbidding this episode from being seen pubicly or something. Though they seem pretty level-headed and that makes me doubt they will ever give in to this. Whether the death threat is made to be terrorizing, or is a serious threat. I don't think these kinds of things should be taken lightly. But these guys shouldn't be so stupid to make fun of everything they can either.

To be honest.. Just because you CAN say something DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD.
Ok, Do you see black people or mexicans protesting? no. They're getting mad about a cartoon.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
Oh wow, hirsi ali is probably the worst person they could get to ask questions to about this subject. she´s on par with Geert Wilders on muslim xenophobia & hate

I'm sure finding her name written on a note under a knife which was repeatedly stuck into her friend's chest didn't improve her outlook on muslims either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_va...irector)#Death
Last edited by Odlov; Apr 23, 2010 at 04:20 AM.
Did these Muslims see Buddha do crack in front of little kids? Or how about Jesus continuously getting fucked up everytime time he meets them?