Ranking
Original Post
Re-format Help
hey guys, I need help and Im not sure who else to ask so Ill ask you.

Okay so Ive got an alright computer BUT Im having problems with viruses and currupt files. I have everything saved to a 250Gig USB harddrive and I just want to wipe EVERYTHING, OS and all. The problem is I dont have my OS disk and I dont want to risk downloading a pirated OS because, well, it just plan seems like a retarted mistake to make. I would realy like to keep windows as my OS because other people use my computer and there not as good with tech as I am so any way... Does anyone know where I can get a download for XP or VISTA thats trust-worthy.

I dont have the money to buy a new OS and I need your help. any ideas?
[o]
Go to a Torrent and download one if you're that cheap. If it was me I would just buy a copy as downloaded copies have problems 99% of the time even if they are virus free.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
C0X: You want to re-format your computer?

Vista?
If so,
Which version?
I might able to guide you through the steps.
only 1 prob with formacting is to reinstaal evry thing it taks time i have fomactid my pc 3 times
Now, for downloads.
I can find your a reliable version, just tell me what type (xp, Vista, 7 etc.)
ONE THING: You MUST have ALL of your drivers on a memory stick of some sort.
Pirated windows usually have NO drivers preinstalled, and this could make life very bad.
Oh right. Its vista (I cant remember wich version I know its somewhere ovious but I cant remember where)
[o]
I would be able to help you but i have computer problems of my own at the moment.
Originally Posted by C0XY View Post
Oh right. Its vista (I cant remember wich version I know its somewhere ovious but I cant remember where)

Alright, cocks. I need you to find your re-formatting software/CD. Once you've done that, either PM me for more detailed instructions, or post here when you find it and I will give you a quick run-down.