Toribash
I think extrememists should really learn to respect other people and other people their idea's. And above all freedom of speech should be respected. It is obvious that if someone jokes about your ways and believes ( in ridiculous manners ) and you cant take the joke, that your ways and beliefs have become way to important for you.
The whole sad thing of it is that by seriously confronting it with treats certain jokes are becoming reality, and they are actually making the jokes less surrealistic so they will become less funny and people could eventually think "yeah that is not funny, because these guys are actually like this" I bet the quran has negative statements in it about certain ways of behaviour that in the west are quite normal. This also wouldnt be solved by threatning the creators of the quran... lol

Southpark is my beliefsystem and i feel offended.

I dislike a Muslim extremist just as much as i dislike extreme patriots or any other moronic figure.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
actually, it doesn't say in the quran anywhere that we have to terrorize d00ds, but there are different versions, and there is probably an extremist version around.

when you go to the mosque you have to listen to the imam preach first for like.. an hour. never in those many hours i've spent (begrudgingly) listening to these imams have they ever mentioned terrorizing "non-believers". in fact, most of the imams (they switch a lot) endorse tolerance & friendship

so shut the fuck up warcry, you giant bucket of cocks

But I haven't even posted in this thread. :[
infamous
SP shouldnt be threatened for that i mean if they did it before that and they didnt care what makes it so different now?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Aren't there like, three different versions of the Qu'ran?

No there aren't.

Atleast none that I know of.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
lol the judges are gonna laugh in there faces you can't sue someone over a parody! Extremist party 0- Every single south prk fan!
I'll bring up this question: what would happen if that red headed kid on youtube said "In would not surprise me if SP creators were found dead tomorrow." after they show a anti-ginger episode? FBI would raid his house. Or if a Catholic group said something similar. Or any other religion...
Just sickening, imo. But, best of luck SP creators.
Isn't it funny that religion and worship is so close to insanity, we can't tell them apart.

South park always had subtle messages, this is probably the biggest one so far. I can't believe the guy in the 2nd video, that's what I meant in my opening.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Holy shit, it's South Park. What did you expect, Teletubbies singing I Love You? What a bunch of attention whores. This world is run be dee da dees. And if you don't like it, don't watch it. This is just ridiculous how people overreact about silly things like that. I mean, really, it's a cartoon. Get over yourself.
/rage
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Good thing South Park has jesus in every other episode and Christians are rioting about it

wait

Also, Mohammed isn't even placed in an offending position in the episode he's in, I mean come on, he's part of the super best friends.
hey i'm a muslim and i love south park but i can handle a joke its only to make the series funny the dont have to crazy about it