Toribash
i like how the muslims fulfill the exact same stereotype South Park was making fun of. i doubt that anything will happen to the creators, though.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
They get sued all the time, it's just another day for them.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
They get sued all the time, it's just another day for them.

This is about a death threat, not a lawsuit.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
This is about a death threat, not a lawsuit.

They get rather a lot of those as well.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
i think it is silly fighting over thing like that it only a cartoon man.

and i think people take it to far with death threats -.-
██████████████████
Alot of these shows make fun of every race, If you don't like it then don't watch it.
no
It seems like the same old story same old fact ... I fully agree with the majority here, it's just a cartoon that is funny and a little offensive but nothing more, that's entertainment on TV. Unfortunately, it's another action by some Muslim hardliners that damages the damages the image of the religion and creates further prejudice.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
actually, it doesn't say in the quran anywhere that we have to terrorize d00ds, but there are different versions, and there is probably an extremist version around.

when you go to the mosque you have to listen to the imam preach first for like.. an hour. never in those many hours i've spent (begrudgingly) listening to these imams have they ever mentioned terrorizing "non-believers". in fact, most of the imams (they switch a lot) endorse tolerance & friendship

so shut the fuck up warcry, you giant bucket of cocks

Er, you're probably thinking of war_hero, not warcry.
Also, not disputing anything you've said, but what do you mean by "the mosque"? Do you mean the mainstream average mosque, your specific mosque, etc?

I am not Islamic, I am actually a largely secular Jew. I have personally met an imam, and I'm a bit annoyed at the people regurgitating anti-muslim stupidity. While extremists disgust me, Islam as a whole is a perfectly fine religion, which, in fact, when you follow it by the letter, it is far more tolerant of other religions.

No, it does not tell you to terrorize unbelievers. One of it's main messages (this IS reflected in history at the time Islam was founded) is to respect other people of the book, i.e. Christians, Jews, or any other religion based on/with a holy text.

It's sick fucks who deliberately misinterpret their own religion as an excuse to kill or hurt that get the most publicity, and from there comes stereotypes and vitriol-pouring.

On a side note, I've been lurking around discussions and SuicideDo keeps on bringing up absurd ideas. Defending ourselves is letting the terrorists win? The terrorists' goals are presumably world wide conversion/control. Obviously defending ourselves against them is the exact opposite of letting them win.