ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
report theese guys for harassing me please
the screenshot says it all. and they did it
toribashreporting.jpgfor a couple of minutes also. http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1206163875
Attached Images
toribashreporting.jpg (70.4 KB, 157 views)
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
Pm an admin, don't post it... you probably just got yourself and them banned for a couple of days.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Even though though this should be PMed, I saw damasta97 earlier too. He was being a real jerk. But, dapaperboy, you shouldn't have returned it.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
'fraid we can't do much anyways. But that Blaknwyte dude seems interesting. Maybe one should send him a little message to leave out threats that are impossible for him to follow through?

As everyone knows, you should not take hampa's name in vain.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
ok guys. thanks for your support. now that im looking at my pic again it does look very one sided. i cant really do much now. i hope i run into them again.
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
i just ran into damasta now but hes acting like it never happend. o well. w/e
*DumdumdumDUM*

All cases have more than one side, it would seem...