Ranking
thank you.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Stephanoi View Post
I just had a question, is this the ORGINAL clan?

Yes, it is. We as ex members revived it, if that's what you mean with original.
ME
My name is Eric and im a 15 year old with a passion for wrestling. I am from Saskatchewan Canada (Central Standard Time -6:00). I enjoy playing toribash as well as other games such as Destiny 2, Dota 2, CSGO, and many others. I have been playing since 2014 under the name of fant900, i have been very inconsistent with my play time from 2015-2017 but hope to regain my passion for this game.

To describe myself in an unbiased fashion i would say that I am goofy, quick witted and possibly short tempered. I excel in both academics and athletics being an honour (<--Canadian spelling) role student and a wrestler on a national level. My way of relaxing is hopping on tb and throwing some music on so i find myself on tb quiet often.

On Toribash my biggest weakness is my inconsistency, i tend to take risks that don't look smart from the outside that either have a huge payoff, or end in major embarrassment. I am lame and play abd most of the time but i would also love to learn more about lenshu. During 2017 a clan called Jeet Kune Do (JKD) was created and shortly after i joined, following that we rose to eventually taking the top 9 spot on the leader board. Sadly the members of JKD eventually left and eventually i did too. I also recently left Tank as i feel i dont fit in a BIG clan with loads of people i don't really know. My forum posts are limited to buying and selling art mostly but i do lurk the events and news pages to keep up with whats happening and when/if TB Next is happening.

YOU

Ever since i first heard Redd talking about reviving Origin I have been interested, the clans history is very rich and i would love to be a part of the revival of such an iconic clan. The current members seem very experienced and well mannered and i feel i would fit in very well. I would love to be a part of the community you guys are creating, and even if i am not accepted in to the clan i wish the best of luck to the clan on their revival.

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest
I may get around and act a clown but you cant fool me.
Originally Posted by sc00t3r View Post

app

Thank you for the application sc00t3r, we'll let you know once we've discussed about it.

Denied, joined another clan.
Last edited by WeppetKo; Jul 28, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
[Intro]: I am going to be short and too the point I am Bird, I am 23 years old and I live in the United States. My hobbies include Fortnite, Toribash, Basketball, and watching a lot of football related things. I feel that I am very personable, though at times I can be a bit difficult I usually have great intentions. I am very strict when it comes to clan situations, I like a clean board and just enjoy when things move along nicely. So if I seem like I am a bit to much just throw me a warning or two and I will try to tone it down.

[Toribash History]: In 2008-09 I joined downloaded toribash. Me and my friend stumbled across it in a search of new games to play and as he lost interest in the game mine only increased. Till about 2010 in which I sold my account for some tc and gave it away and left toribash for a long time. I had irl things that I had to deal with etc... Fast forward to present day, I am here attempting to join Origin. I feel that this clan has a lot of potential to become official again and I would love to help out in anyway that I can.

[Strengths-Weaknesses]:

Strengths
  • I am quite good at this game in my opinion, I am not crazy millionaire dueler good but I am confident I could hold my own against anybody. I play all of the official mods decently.

• I am not shy to host or co-host events with you all, I enjoy doing hosting though I am quite new I feel with some time I could be come a really good hoster someday/

• I am active both on Forums and Ingame, I love to post on the forums it is very satisfying seeing my post count go up. I really try to not spam though all my post should have a meaning behind it or in some way contribute to the topic at hand.
Weaknesses
  • I get annoyed easy, As I said earlier I am very strict when it comes to clan situations I feel we should act right as a group to achieve the ultimate group. This means I will say something if I feel something is out of place or we are doing things the wrong way.

• I do tend to get a little salty when it comes to losing but I try to control my temper and keep calm. Though sometimes it may be unsuccessful.

• I argue..I was in debate club all through high school. I will argue if I feel that you are wrong. Now this sounds way worse than it actually is, I only argue when I feel I am in the right about a situation and I wont insult or call you dumb I will just try very hard to get you to understand my point thus me winning the debate
“Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest.”
Last edited by Bird; Jul 31, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
Instant deny, please read the first post.

Under discussion.
Last edited by Rxlic; Jul 31, 2018 at 12:35 PM.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post

app

Two questions:

- Am I wrong or you have been in Tank recently? Why did you leave?
- Is Bird an alt or your main (nowadays main)? How much have you played on your 2008-2010 account?
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Two questions:

- Am I wrong or you have been in Tank recently? Why did you leave?
- Is Bird an alt or your main (nowadays main)? How much have you played on your 2008-2010 account?

I was in Tank, and me and the members there just didn't get along. . We had different visions I guess you could say and I was kicked I didn't leave.

Bird is technically my alt, but I will only be using bird. My starting out account I got to 10th dan.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I was in Tank, and me and the members there just didn't get along. . We had different visions I guess you could say and I was kicked I didn't leave.

Bird is technically my alt, but I will only be using bird. My starting out account I got to 10th dan.

I found just now your Tank app and I appreciate that you rewrote it.

Under which circumstances have you been kicked?