Toribash
Hello my Obey friends, the name's Twat and the game's Toribash and today I'm applying for this wonderful clan.
What was written in the recruitment OP, "We are Obey, in a nutshell we are an active sparring, warring, competitive, replay making and above all, a social family," spoke to me. I have been apart of many clans, but they never felt as if they were home. They never felt right. They were never family and I feel the need to be apart of a family in Toribash. I've been recently inactive due to life and such, but I'm back and, hope to be, better than ever.
I guess I should start speaking about me, myself, and I. My name is Casey Kershner, I am currently a full time student in high school, an all A and Advanced Placement Student, and I am 16, since March. I live in Houston, Texas, I promise we don't ride horses and say "yee-haw" and I train Brazilian Jiu-Jistu and love to play sports and be active, mostly so that I don't get fat, but when the sun fades away and the moon comes out I turn into a beast.
A beast in Toribash, that is. Speaking of the sun fading away, my GMT is -6. I am an 8th dan black belt and I'm pretty close to getting 9th dan, about 150 games away or so. My rank is 2000-something because of my inactivity, but my win percentage currently is 58%. Any Aikido mod is where I excel, so mods such as ABD, GreyKido, and any of the mods that are circulated in the Aikido tournaments, but I am always looking for mods to improve my skills in. I also love to spar, but I am incredibly rusty due to my inactivity. If need be, you can contact me on skype, Casey.Kershner.
Anyway, I hope that application was "thorough and interesting" enough for all ya'll. I appreciate the minute or so you took out of your lives to read this application.
Bye-bye!
Attached Files
Spar With UcvH.rpl (630.8 KB, 6 views)
Save.rpl (84.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Twat; Jun 4, 2016 at 12:09 AM.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]