Toribash
Original Post
ToriFlash??
Hey Guys. I was thinking last night about maybe making a toon of toribash using flash.( :o That rhymed) What do you guys think? Should I go for it? I'm not the best animator around, so dont expect a masterpiece. It will be awsome if somebody else knew flash and we teamed up

I did a test today. Disco Hampa anyone?
http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dancinghampaob1.swf
(I know, it sucks. Its only a test.)

What do you guys think?

Quanto
Originally Posted by Hitman
no

Re: ToriFlash??
Hey I totally think you should - you've already done the basics. Dancing suits hampa :P
Whats this "im not the best animator around?" you've surely got the skills to be great!

I don't know much flash, but my friend does, we used to run a flash website together, another one will come along shortly... Anyway, if you need any actionscript help - PM me, I'll get him to help.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I was aware of that... my general goal was to twist your words and then have you be unable to refute what I said. It kinda didn't work.
Originally Posted by tertywerty
lol im very good with flash i even have a few cartoons on newgrounds i see your anim was mostly motion tweens very cool^_^

Yeah I dont use motion tweens that often. I just slopped something together just to explain what I am talking about. If you have msn, pm me your email, and we can go from there.

Also voice actors would be nice

Quanto
Originally Posted by Hitman
no