Toribash
Instead of a plain wall, it could be bars sticking out of the ground, so if someone went out of the ring the wrong way, rip. I love the idea! ;) Good work
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
i suggest not a box like in boxshu, but the 4 boxes i mentioned, so that u can still dq outside of the dojo but still save.

Somthing like this:

but with 4 boxes, and smaller in height.

i could make this either with a dojo or with squares there is no flat round object in toribash :c
also i know from expirience that pillars like these are almost impossible to use ( in wushu ) which means they will be even harder to use in rk mma.
i made the octagon thing yesterday but i dont really like it.
it takes away the fact that you have to control your tori well to not fall out of the dojo.
Attached Files
RKBoxtestv1.tbm (2.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Obscu; May 18, 2014 at 10:59 PM.
[06:53]Sissykick: my friend was the hottest drag queen in the group.
how about an rk-mma spike pit?

you start out with a square dojo
the sides fall apart making comebacks riskier
Down, there are spikes
Winning means dominating over countless dead bodies
Maybe add A larger dome around the dojo. so wide that if let's say you jump super far out that you are able to launche yourself somehow back into the dojo. That would be epic. Keep the objects though. That is good so far just a suggestion.
#Triggered
ahem..... a bit wronkk picture

this is correct one for your points layout

tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
If you want a more realistic point system... add places where it hurts in real life such as your stomach. Make that like a +3 maybe.
torso have multiple joints so each time you hit anything you get 2 or more collisions.

try to play with points system yourself and see why what you propose can't work proper
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Snake, so if u hit abs u get like 4 points? for glutes and lumbar to? Is that how the point system works? I never knew that...