Ranking
Original Post
New Clan Ranking System
Can we get a clan ranking system similar to our new ranking system?

Every month, ranks reset, top 3 get a prize or something?

Seems like it would be quite the implementation, seeing as it would improve the effect that being in a clan would bring.

Thoughts?

i miss you ocean
That's pretty much what we discussed in this thread but yeah I'm all for it.

Although the prizes have to be well discussed because if it's in form of TC or items it might be exploited by a clan of alts that pretty much just play for that prize. I think it should be something like a forum badge.
I also think this is a good idea, I feel the current clan ranking system is too flawed. this would also provide some more incentive to war IMO
[a]dventure
Clan Rank Resets
Hey i have an idea about making the ranking reset in clans.
What i think we should do is resetting the rank for every 3 months.
Prizes for best clans (in rank) may be the next ones.

1.- 50,000 Tc to clan bank
2.- 30,000 Tc to clan bank
3.- 20,000 Tc to clan bank
4-10.- 5,000 Tc to clan bank

Give suggestions to this idea thx.

Thread merged with similar suggestion. -Slau
Last edited by Slau; Apr 12, 2017 at 10:01 PM. Reason: This is better
Meh
I certainly support this idea. This will be much more fun. Clans would have a goal and this would bring players to play by the clan. Sounds good.
Undead
i dont think that will increase clan activity.plus,then is possible for an inner conflict in the clan by discussing who should take the tc,how much,blah,blah,blah.it would be better just to...dunno.¿perhaps give a free 3d items to all clan members?

or something.a rewards system like this would be hard to efficiently implement.especially since a lot of clans arent active in first place.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
i dont think that will increase clan activity.plus,then is possible for an inner conflict in the clan by discussing who should take the tc,how much,blah,blah,blah.it would be better just to...dunno.¿perhaps give a free 3d items to all clan members?

or something.a rewards system like this would be hard to efficiently implement.especially since a lot of clans arent active in first place.

I believe it will increase clan activity, yes, at least a little.

plus,then is possible for an inner conflict in the clan by discussing who should take the tc,how much,blah,blah,blah

And the TC should be sent to the clan bank, only this already avoids problems like this.
Undead