Ranking
Original Post
Clan Cooldown
Idk i just thought about this idk if it's been requested before and/or if it's already planned, but my past got me thinking on something as of this.

Basically after leaving a clan (or a specific amount of clans if you want ig) you have a "cooldown" where you have to wait to a day-week to join another, kind of preventing clan hopping overall as you can't really directly "hop" to one. Problem you have then is what if a leader invites them or tries to while on cool down it could be bypassed, so what you could do is give an error on the invite section that says "User Is On Cooldown" or something of the sort. After the cooldown is over they can join a clan as they please.

Could be useless overall, but i think it would be a nice addition.

Tldr; Add some time of 'cooldown' system or something idk that makes people wait a designated amount of time before joining another clan after leaving one. and yes, im saying this for myself as well lol.
You don't get banned for clan hopping tho. Just as duck said, It's not like its illegal or something.
<[Ae]reno> head is brain
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
You don't get banned for clan hopping tho. Just as duck said, It's not like its illegal or something.

Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
And what is wrong with changing clans?

didnt say its a bannable offense or anything, just its rather disliked in the community to change to another clan directly after leaving another. i didnt say it could be useful either hints the 'could be useless' part lol
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
didnt say its a bannable offense or anything, just its rather disliked in the community to change to another clan directly after leaving another. i didnt say it could be useful either hints the 'could be useless' part lol

We were referring to the guy that said that it should stay "the way it is (i.e. banning people for it)" which doesn't happen.

Honestly, if a clan accepts a clan hopper, they are most likely ok with the hop. Players have access to the quit buttons for a reason, they are free to leave whenever they want to, if you get peeved about it well then you can't blame anyone but yourself, unfortunately.
h
I know the thread is already filled up with low quality posts on just a simple point you guys are arguing about but -----
I don't think Darky is that stupid to think people get banned for clan hopping, unless he's giving a suggestion which isn't clear from the statement:
I do rather stay the clan system like as it right now, if you clan-hops. You get the actions, banned.

"Like as it right now", because of wrong grammer, it's unclear if he's giving a suggestion or expressing that he likes the clan system (of the community). Means the "Leaders" that they "technically" ban a clan hopper by not letting him in the clan anymore.

Anyways back to the actual topic, the clan system is already messed up in this game. Top ranks not getting points, no one to war, clans dead because no one to recruit. So the addition of "Clan Cooldown" would be useless at this point of the game.
Heading down south to the land of the pines
Originally Posted by MrSofty123 View Post
I know the thread is already filled up with low quality posts on just a simple point you guys are arguing about but -----
I don't think Darky is that stupid to think people get banned for clan hopping, unless he's giving a suggestion which isn't clear from the statement:

"Like as it right now", because of wrong grammer, it's unclear if he's giving a suggestion or expressing that he likes the clan system (of the community). Means the "Leaders" that they "technically" ban a clan hopper by not letting him in the clan anymore.

Anyways back to the actual topic, the clan system is already messed up in this game. Top ranks not getting points, no one to war, clans dead because no one to recruit. So the addition of "Clan Cooldown" would be useless at this point of the game.

As stated on the OP, could be useless lol.