Ranking
Original Post
Can't buy TC with my phone.
Well i'm from Iceland and i can't buy TC because i can't choose my country as a choice of mobile payment. So i was hoping that you guys could put in Iceland. But i fully understand if you can't.
Make a paypal, you get far better rates if you buy off people such as Arrowbasse or Imapirate
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Hayabusa22 View Post
Make a paypal, you get far better rates if you buy off people such as Arrowbasse or Imapirate

remember that purchasing tc from users is no longer supported

means if you get scammed and lose your money, it's your fault and noone will help you
The thing is imapirate arrowbasse and me and other trusted tc sellers habe a lot of stuff on their acc and they arent about to scam and lose it all. My best suggestion is making a paypal since the rates are 1usd- 10k tc
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

It is non-refundable, they will still ban the guy, just wont get your tc that you paid for or your money back etc. (That's what he means by unsupported) Just find a trust worthy tc seller. I usually sell tc but I sold some of the last of it to shmevin and pipeshop. then spent the rest xD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
hey if you cant put money to paypal you can use your mobile money to add to paypal then buy in toribash!
INB4 14 days ban