Toribash
Original Post
multiclient fix?
ok so im sure its been mentioned somewhere or its been thought of. but there are some games out there that will only allow you to have one exe (in this case tb.exe) to be opened at a time. and well thats it. if that happens then only one person can have only one window open.

now for people with one or more computers. make it so the account can only be up at once.

and for multiple accounts (this one will stur up an argument) make it so the ip can only be used once. whether for that one room or the whole thing. either way it could work.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
-You're allowed to play on the same account on as many different servers as you can. You just can't play on the same server.
-Multiclienting doesn't work in the unofficial servers, so we tend not to worry about that.
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
-You're allowed to play on the same account on as many different servers as you can. You just can't play on the same server.

thats quite new for me. but ill have to ask...
so i can. (as example.) now make 5 toribash windows. join with each an another TOURNAMENT server. can play at them all once, win them and its totally legal?
cause im a pretty decent player, i would be able to manage more then 1 game. this wouldnt count as farming then?
or is it because these are tournament servers?
and its only allowed on the 10tc per win rooms?

cause if its allowed, i would do it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
and for multiple accounts (this one will stur up an argument) make it so the ip can only be used once. whether for that one room or the whole thing. either way it could work.

so then just do this with the room one?
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
thats quite new for me. but ill have to ask...
so i can. (as example.) now make 5 toribash windows. join with each an another TOURNAMENT server. can play at them all once, win them and its totally legal?
cause im a pretty decent player, i would be able to manage more then 1 game. this wouldnt count as farming then?
or is it because these are tournament servers?
and its only allowed on the 10tc per win rooms?

cause if its allowed, i would do it.

Yes, it's allowed. You can't multiclient in a single official server, but you can open more Toribash clients to go to different official servers. There are many people who do that already.
official servers being all the static rooms such as the belt rooms and automatic tournaments and GM servers.