Toribash
ummm, fix the mapping on these parts if you can map good

pic

also, don't forget adding more details if you are willing to put effort tho
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
1. Not sure how much i want for it ... we will see how it turns out

2. Whats wrong with the mapping? The line is supposed to go a bit further pointing forward, and the part under it... yeah well maybe it looks a bit weird :S you think making it smaller helps or are you pointing something else out? According the details : iam trying to put more stuff in there ... just dont know what and where :P
-----
Also i dont want to put a crazy amount of parts in there as it could look messy... just depends all how those details look like
Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 27, 2016 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well, round textures in toribash, make everything wider, so, that yellow part is thick from the top and thick from the side, you should know that while u r making it or draw in 1024x512 and resize it but i don't recommend cause it is annoying when you resize it every time to see it ingame cauze it doesn't resize, and also a small quality will be lost, but will not be noticeable.
and for the black/gray part that goes with the thigh, it doesn't meet.
-----
if u don't understand, i can make images to explain
Last edited by 00Assassin00; Feb 27, 2016 at 09:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay thanks for pointing that out! Im normally drawing only for heads on 1024x512 and i will stick to 512x512 for joints because i will just stretch if the mapping is off, if it gets stretched to faar and the quality sinks i will redraw the stretched thing.
okay good luck, don't forget, every thing is wider so,
if a line like this: l , will be wider like double of it> ll
if a line like this: _ , will be wider like double of it> __
got it?
I understood already noticed that when making my joint textures... altough its crazy how hard it gets stretched when mapped because on the texture the circle is just... half as wide then the height
i suggest for you drawing a details sketch and mapping it good before making it, gonna be a lot better, good luck
"The robotic thingy that i make for a long ass time so u better gather some tc if u wanna buy this" set
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE