Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] something I made for some event
here's my submission for the III monthly art contest, its III, right?

well

anyways

tell me how to make et better
this is wip 2:
Last edited by Veoo; Apr 3, 2016 at 07:16 PM.
it is good, you have a good notion of face features an mapping.
I only can say about the dirty of it, some parts doesnt look shaded, just look stroked.
looks like you are developping a style, keep doing art.
Jesus Christ. I was not expecting to see something like this when I opened this thread. It's very good. And very scary.

Your attention to detail is pretty damn good. i can't even do that. Looks fantastic.
The left scratch closest to the center, going down the face still has the slit when passing the mouth. I think it'd look better if it would disappear during that part.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
it is good, you have a good notion of face features an mapping.
I only can say about the dirty of it, some parts doesnt look shaded, just look stroked.
looks like you are developping a style, keep doing art.

Ye. I agree. The reason that is, is because Im trying to get away from smudging shit and making the whole thing blurry. but Ill try to find a compromise.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Jesus Christ. I was not expecting to see something like this when I opened this thread. It's very good. And very scary.

Your attention to detail is pretty damn good. i can't even do that. Looks fantastic.
The left scratch closest to the center, going down the face still has the slit when passing the mouth. I think it'd look better if it would disappear during that part.

Thanks man. I can see what you mean about the slit thingy. Ill get on that for the next wip!
Upper lip is a bit plumpy. Add shadow under the gums. Teeth are a bit too long and symmetrical. Add highlights as well as shadows especially near the cuts.
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Upper lip is a bit plumpy. Add shadow under the gums. Teeth are a bit too long and symmetrical. Add highlights as well as shadows especially near the cuts.

ok Ill try to get that fixed before the thingy is over.

I might keep the lip the same tho, I thought it looked fine.

not quite sure what you mean about the highlights and shadows, if you mean integration, I know, Ive been thinking about that.

shadow under the gums? I think i have that.

but thanks for the comment on the teeth, that really is bugging me now lol.
Last edited by Veoo; Apr 5, 2016 at 04:48 AM.
Ok see the back of the head? Yea don't mirror that it looks rushed and bad. Filip the haves so you can draw right in the middle i know once you do that you'll see how much better you'll be able to draw on the back
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
Ok see the back of the head? Yea don't mirror that it looks rushed and bad. Filip the haves so you can draw right in the middle i know once you do that you'll see how much better you'll be able to draw on the back

Idk how to flip the halves :c

and the brain def isn't mirrored look closely.

but ye