Ranking
Original Post
We should have ToriNobel Prizes!
That would be cool. Each year a few people that made a difference in the game get a ToriNobel achivement and something else.
Idk it just sounds cool.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I think he's saying give an achievement for being a Tori Legend, but I mean still. The idea seems a bit odd to me to be honest. I don't seethe point to it, but the idea is there a little, just odd for a small game like this.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
So...like Tori Legends?

Smaller. Maybe a very active es or ms dosen't deserve legend status. Or maybe some artist that has a burst creativity throughout the year. Maybe a 3d artist that contributed a lot.
Anyway i just like the sound of it. Up to you guys to elaborate if it's worth the effort.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I think he's saying give an achievement for being a Tori Legend.

They already get the golden name, crown in game and the choice to request for the Item Forgers to make a custom 3D item for them, and these ToriLegends contributed a lot for the community, either developing wise or art wise, and getting mentioned on the eternal hall of legends thread for what they've done. Wouldn't that be an "achievement" already?

And isn't there a rewarding system already for the staffs?

Tbh I don't see a SOLID reason to do this, besides what would the prizes be other than the ToriNobel, new usergroup(name color)?free item sets and packs?